Intimate Feminine Wash 6.8 200ml
Two stages in a woman’s life – two solutions
When a young woman starts to menstruate the hormone level of estrogen starts to rise in the female body and the pH level of the genitals starts to go down to a more acidic pH value of 3.8. This pH value is balancing the micro – flora to protect the vagina, especially during pregnancy. This protection lasts throughout the fertile years. During and after menopause the pH-level increases to 6.8 due to the reduction of estrogen levels.
- Risk Factors in the intimate area include:
- External Irritants
- Harmful micro-organisms
- Allergic reactions
- Helps to protect against dryness and irritation
- Reliable feminine hygiene for women aged 50+
- For daily intimate care
- Protective care complex with Panthenol and Hamamelis virginiana against dryness and irritation
- The pH 6.8 formula maintains and supports the vulva’s moister balance.
- Dermatologically, gynecologically and clinically tested.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl, Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleante, Parfum, Sodium Lauroyl, Glutamate, Panthenol, Hamamelis Viginiana bark/leaf extract, Caramel, Citric Acid, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
Dispense and lather softly in the palms of the hands. Cleanse the genital area gently and rinse thoroughly.
For external use only.